Makes the very human decisions about hiring simpler and smarter.
What is PXT Select™
A powerful selection assessment, PXT Select™ helps fill the gap between the resume and the interview. It provides organizations with actionable data about candidates in a simple to understand format that can help to interview better and hire smarter.
PXT Select™ is a registered trademark of John Wiley & Sons, Inc. or its affiliated companies. All rights reserved.
How can PXT Select™ add value to your organization?
PXT Select™ can support you in selecting the right candidate for a job by making the process both simpler and smarter. It's important that you have the right people in the right jobs to foster a culture where employees are happier, more engaged, and more productive.
We can work with your team to help you fill the gaps between reviewing resumes and conducting interviews; streamline and develop a more effective hiring process; and identify and match suitable candidates with the right job. Beyond the initial steps in the hiring process, PXT Select™ enables you to develop enhanced on-boarding and on-going performance management strategies.
As a PXT Select™ Authorized Partner, we are here to help you capitalize on what these resources can do for you. In addition to improving your selection and hiring process, PXT Select™ can be used to develop individuals and teams, increase employee retention, boost employee engagement, and help your managers become more effective in coaching and developing their team members.CONTACT US FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND PRICING
PXT Select™ Solutions
Powered by the latest in assessment technology, this innovative new assessment drives several reports. The data from the PXT Select™ suite of reports help organizations of all sizes effectively select, onboard, coach, and develop their team members. Click below to view the reports available with PXT Select™.
PXT Select™ Report Guide
This report guide provides an overview about the selection process and the assessment and performance models. Additionally, it contains a summary of each available report.Download your free PXT Select™ Report Guide here
PXT Select™ Sample Reports
PXT Select™ Comprehensive Selection Report
Is the candidate a good fit? This powerful report helps you make smarter hiring decisions with confidence. The PXT Select™ Comprehensive Selection Report is the primary report used for candidate selection. Providing a thorough view of candidate data, the report focuses on Candidate Fit, Performance Model, and Interview Questions. These three areas equip you with the data to determine if a candidate is a good fit for the job.
With the PXT Select™ Comprehensive Selection Report, you can:
- See at a glance how the candidate performed on the three sections of the assessment: Thinking Style, Behavioral Traits, and Interests.
- Compare the candidate against a Performance Model for the position you’re trying to fill.
- Access tailored Interview Questions and tips on “what to listen for” based on the candidate’s assessment results.
PXT Select™ Multiple Positions Report
Which positions might be best for a particular individual? Compare a candidate or employee to multiple jobs in your organization with this report. This report is useful for both selection and development. ThePXT Select™ Multiple Positions report shows how aligned an individual is to different positions in the organization.
Use thePXT Select™ Multiple Positions Report to:
- Find the best position for a candidate by comparing him or her to several open positions in your organization.
- Understand how current employees align with other positions in the organization and help prepare them for future roles within the organization.
PXT Select™ Multiple Candidates Report
Make hiring decisions with ease. A helpful tool in the selection process, this report allows you to compare multiple candidates for a single position.
The PXT Select™ Multiple Candidates Report helps to:
- Easily compare the Thinking Style, Behavioral Traits, and Interests of multiple candidates on one document.
- Compare the fit percentages for each candidate against the same position’s Performance Model.
PXT Select™ Team Report
See how a potential candidate fits an existing team, or address your current team’s dynamics and strengths. The PXT Select™ Team Report is a powerful tool for onboarding, development, and selection. This report will help you:
- Gain insight into team culture and address your team’s dynamics.
- Uncover how a new employee might impact a team.
PXT Select™ Manager-Employee Report
Help managers discover how they can work more effectively with their employees. A strong relationship between a manager and employee can make a big difference in the workplace. The PXT Select™ Manager-Employee Report helps managers:
- Start off on the right foot with new employees or improve relationships with current employees.
- Build an understanding of how they approach the job of supervising others and how an employee prefers to be managed.
PXT Select™ Individual's Feedback Report
Candidates can learn from PXT Select™, too! This narrative report doesn’t reveal scores and is perfectly safe to share with applicants. Sharing feedback with a candidate can be a great addition to the selection process. The PXT Select™ Individual’s Feedback Report provides:
- An explanation of what the PXT Select assessment measures.
- An interpretation of the candidate’s results, describing Thinking Style, Behavioral Traits, and Interests.
PXT Select™ Individual's Graph
Are you more of a visual person? The graph illustrates a candidate’s results that you can view at a glance. The PXT Select™ Individual’s Graph provides:
- The candidate’s placement on the Thinking Style and Behavioral Traits scales.
- A list of the candidate’s Interests ranked from highest to lowest.
PXT Select™ Coaching Report
Wish you had coaching advice tailored to each employee? This report gives you exactly that and more! Coaching and developing across an organization can be challenging. The PXT Select™ Coaching Report equips with you tailored tips to:
- Coach a new employee to his or her full potential.
- Help current employees identify their challenges and improve job performance.